• 1273 N Main St, Salinas, CA 93906


We take the hassle out of applying for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.

If you do not have a U.S. Social Security Number and you earn income in the United States, you are required to have an ITIN. An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number enables you to accurately file your federal income tax return each year. If you are entitled to a refund from the IRS, you will not be able to obtain that money without an ITIN.

We are a Certified Acceptance Agent for the IRS. This means that you can bring the required ITIN application documents to us rather than sending them off to the IRS. Through this service, we eliminate the stress and confusion that is common when individuals apply for an ITIN.

If you need to apply for an ITIN or if you need help in renewing your ITIN, contact us today.